At Cobbler’s Choice, we use all-natural, high quality ingredients. We apply the upmost care, thought, and calculation to each and every product we manufacture: thoughtfully selected ingredients, with zero compromise on quality and function. What makes us different from the other brands? Not only are we transparent about ingredients and formulas in every bottle, but we're able to explain and educate about the importance of each ingredient involved in our products.
Leather Cleaners often contain hazardous phosphates that are bad for the environment and promote the growth of toxins in water. Phosphate formulas are often found in detergents and dish-soaps as an effective cleaner, but on leather it can rid the natural and essential oils and dry out the leathers surface. Leather should be treated no different than live and healthy skin. The Cobbler’s Choice Leather Cleaner is formulated with all-natural ingredients consisting of plant derived cleaning agents, tea tree oil, and pH balancers that work in unison to create a product that effectively cleans your leather without the use of any hazardous chemicals or phosphates. Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- Plant-derived cleaning agents: Phosphate alternative that provides a deep and invigorating clean without the use of chemicals.
- Mineral-based pH balancers: Allows the leather to maintain an optimal pH level so the leather can breathe without becoming dry.
- Tea tree oil extract: Known for its anti-mold and anti-mildew properties, these ingredients help ensure your product remains clean!
Leather Conditioner & Leather Cream
Most leather conditioners on the market often consist of a petroleum distillates. Petrol-based ingredients often dry out the leather and remove the essential oils needed for the leather to thrive and last. Petrol is often added to conditioners as a way to soften the leather, but can often cause more harm than good. The Cobbler’s Choice Leather Conditioner and Leather Cream consist of triple filtered beeswax, a unique blend of seed oils, and naturally occurring lipids that carry the same nutrients found in healthy skin. These products not only help nourish and restore the leather back to its original luster, but also create an invisible shield over the leather to help protect it from the elements. See the breakdown below:
- Triple filtered beeswax: Restores dry and cracked leather while providing a waterproof barrier over the leathers surface.
- Unique blend of seed oils: Provides a deep condition beyond the leathers surface supplying the same nutrients found in live and healthy skin.
- Naturally occurring lipids: Act as a catalyst for the seed oils by penetrating deep into the leather's pores and hydrating your leather back to its original luster.
Water and stain repellant sprays often consist of synthetic silicones, petroleum distillates, and toxic propellents that are not safe for you or your leather. The Cobbler’s Choice Waterproofing Spray uses a distilled water base infused with carnauba wax to create an invisible shield that does not consist of any dangerous chemicals or leave a waxy finish. See the breakdown below:
- Distilled water base: Allows for a non-waxy finish on your leather products and is a great alternative to poisonous aerosols.
- Carnauba wax: Provides an invisible protective shield around the leathers surface to prevent damage from the elements.
At Cobbler’s Choice, we strive in creating premium products with the use of all natural ingredients that are safe for you and your leather. Cobbler’s Choice is the brand trusted by the experts for clean ingredients and unbeatable quality.